‘Time to look at healthcare differently’

Rationalising GST rates could make sector affordable, says Apollo Hospitals MD Apollo Hospitals MD Suneeta Reddy said on Friday the healthcare sector should not only be the focus of the Budget, but must also remain at the centre of the economy as the country aspired to become a $5-trillion economy. “It is important that infrastructure is created in this [healthcare] […]

» Read more

Alka Mittal is interim ONGC head for six months

Alka Mittal is the first woman to head the country’s largest oil and gas producer. Alka Mittal has been appointed interim chairman and managing director of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)—the first woman to head the country’s largest oil and gas producer. Ms. Mittal replaces Subhash Kumar, another interim head who retired after reaching superannuation age on December 31. […]

» Read more

Digital Realty To Buy Major Stake In Teraco

Digital Realty (DLR), Monday said it has agreed to buy a major stake in Teraco, Africa-based carrier-neutral colocation provider, from a consortium of investors, including Berkshire Partners and Permira, in a transaction valuing Teraco at about $3.5 billion. After closing, Digital Realty will own about 55% of the total interests in Teraco, while the remaining 45% will be held by […]

» Read more

Germany shuts down half of its 6 remaining nuclear plants

Fox Business Flash top headlines for December 30 Check out what’s clicking on FoxBusiness.com. Germany on Friday shut down half of the six nuclear plants it still has in operation, a year before the country draws the final curtain on its decades-long use of atomic power. The decision to phase out nuclear power and shift from fossil fuels to renewable […]

» Read more

‘NTPC Renewable Energy to float tender for 3 GW by February’

₹15,000-crore project includes battery storage system NTPC Renewable Energy Ltd. (NREL) will float a global engineering procurement and construction tender to set up a 3 GW renewable energy project with a battery storage system worth about ₹15,000 crore by February 2022, according to a senior official. “The NREL has decided to float a global tender or RFP (request for proposal) […]

» Read more

Reliance New Energy Solar to acquire U.K.’s sodium-ion battery tech firm Faradion

It has signed definitive agreements to acquire 100% shareholding in Faradion Ltd. for an enterprise value of GBP 100 million (around ₹1,000 crore). Reliance New Energy Solar Ltd. (RNESL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Reliance Industries Ltd., said it has signed definitive agreements to acquire 100% shareholding in Faradion Ltd. (Faradion) for an enterprise value of GBP 100 million (around […]

» Read more
1 2 3 4 5 19