I tried 3 weeks of recipes from Home Chef and found them to be convenient, fresh, and delicious
When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Home Chef is a meal kit delivery service that makes cooking impressive dinners at home fast and convenient.
- At $8.99 per serving before shipping (three two-serving meals per week cost $53.94), Home Chef's meals are neither cheap nor wildly expensive.
- They're an affordable way to keep your weekly dinner menu interesting without too much effort.
- I tried three weeks of recipes from Home Chef and was surprised at how simple yet delicious they were — the ingredients were always fresh, and the recipes were easy to follow.
- Sign up for Insider Reviews' weekly newsletter for more buying advice and great deals.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article